/*This is to open gallery links in new window*/
Publications & Research
- Analysis of tumor template from multiple compartments in a blood sample provides complementary access to peripheral tumor biomarkers.
Oncotarget. 2016 May 3;7(18):26724-38. doi: 10.18632/oncotarget.8494. Strauss WM et al.
- Liquid biopsy testing in monitoring TNBC
Medical Laboratory Observer (2016) Paul Y. Song
- A high-throughput assay of NK cell activity in whole blood and its clinical application
Biochem Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications [2014, 445(3):584-590] Lee SB et al.
- Reduction of the CD16−CD56bright NK Cell Subset Precedes NK Cell Dysfunction in Prostate Cancer (2013)
PLoS ONE 8(11): e78049. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0078049. Koo KC, Shim DH, Yang CM, Lee S-B, Kim SM, et al.
- Comparative analysis of innate immune system function in metastatic breast, colorectal, and prostate cancer patients with circulating tumor cells
Experimental and Molecular Pathology 96 (2014) 367–374. Mark F. Santos, Venkat K.R. Mannama, Barbara S. Craft, Louis V. Puneky, Natale T. Sheehan, Robert E. Lewis, Julius M. Cruse.
- Circulating tumor cells (CTCs) from metastatic breast cancer patients linked to decreased immune function and response to treatment
Experimental and Molecular Pathology 95 (2013) 174–179. Taryn L. Green, Julius M. Cruse, Robert E. Lewis/
- Natural killer cells: role in local tumor growth and metastasis
Biologics: Targets and Therapy 2012:6 73–82. Inge Langers, Virginie M Renoux, Marc Thiry, Philippe Delvenne, Nathalie Jacobs.
- Reduced NK-Cell Activity in Patients with Metastatic Colon Cancer
EXCLI Journal 2007;6:1-9 – ISSN 1611-2156. Nussler NC, Strange BJ, Petzold M, Nussler AK, Glanemann M, Guckelberger O.
- Circulating Tumor Cells: Clinically Relevant Molecular Access Based on a Novel CTC Flow Cell
PLOS ONE, Vol 9, Issue 1, e86717 (2014). Jessamine P. Winer-Jones, Behrad Vahidi, Norma Arquilevich, Cong Fang, Samuel Ferguson, Darren Harkins, Cory Hill, Erich Klem, Paul C. Pagano, Chrissy Peasley, Juan Romero, Robert Shartle, Robert C. Vasko, William M. Strauss, Paul W. Dempsey.
- Use of Serial Multi-Template Liquid Biopsies in Triple Negative Breast Cancer Monitoring
Cynvenio Biosystems, Inc.
- LiquidBiopsy in metastatic breast cancer: a novel diagnostic platform for next generation sequencing of tumor cells from blood
Cynvenio Biosystems, Inc. and Kimmel Cancer Center at Thomas Jefferson School of Medicine
- Classifying circulating, mutation bearing tumor cells from breast cancer patients
Cynvenio Biosystems, Inc, Fox Chase Cancer Center, Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University
- Targeted Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) of Circulating Tumor Cells (CTCs) and Matched Primary Tumors
Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center – USC, Cynvenio Biosystems Inc., Life Technologies
- Capture or detection – where are we missing tumor cells?
Fox Chase Cancer Center and Cynvenio Biosystems Inc.
- Profiling the Tumor Genome using Circulating Tumor Cells
Foundation Medicine Inc., Cynvenio Biosystems Inc., and Breastlink Research Group